HILCO was founded by Mr. Jahjah Hilal in the year 1920 in the city of Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. He then moved the company to his home country, Lebanon in 1947. HILCO initially specialised in small leather goods and belts. In 1980 HILCO established its own metal factory for buckles and accessories for shoes as well as leather goods and medals. In 2000 the company established the box factory specializing mainly in jewellery boxes. In 2002 we started a new line specialized in cards and accessories for wedding events and souvenirs.